Saturday, June 13, 2015

TRANSFER! Letter from April 13, 2015

Transfer day! Dang.... My entire day has been spent sitting in a van!


Yep. I left La Grande. I'm so upset about it. I wasn't ready to leave! There was so much happening- so much left to be done! BAH! But I know that the Lord is in charge and He'll send me where I need to go.


MY watch died... my faithful watch...


 And we got a FANCY lunch on my last Saturday in La Grande.

I'm back in Idaho- in Emmett! We're covering Emmett, Butte, Sweet, Horseshoe Bend, and Garden Valley. Craziness. It's weird to be back in Idaho... You mean I have to pump my own gas?! And there's tax here?! What is this place?! And... guess what... I'm not the designated driver.... BLASPHEMY! I have to sit in the passenger seat?! BAH. hahahaha What a life I lead!

My new companion is Sister Colby. She's from Ft. Worth, Texas and has been out for about 10 months. 




She seems like a hard worker- which she'd better be! haha! Work, work, work! That's what I'm talkin' about! We'll be shotgunning Horseshoe Bend and Garden Valley (meaning that there were Elders there before and now we're both new coming in), so that'll be exciting. We cover 2 wards and 2 branches. Hopefully we'll be able to get some work going in this area. Apparently this area has about 3 different houses that we stay in during the week... sooo... just send the mail to the mission office! haha! 

This district is pretty tightly knit... and I'm so used to my little district in La Grande... Just the 2 companionships. So this will take a little getting used to. I'm used to being anti-social nowadays.

Anywaysssss... I don't have much time. I'm sorry! I'll write more next week!

Sister Gubler

No comments:

Post a Comment