Saturday, June 13, 2015

15 MONTHS! Letter from May 11, 2015


HEYYYY! I just have to say, skyping home on Sunday was the BEST thing ever. 

We taught a total of 26 lessons this week. #bestweekever #newrecord     


We've really been working hard and going non-stop. It's insane- but completely amazing. I love doing the Lord's work. I love feeling exhausted at the end of the day because I was using all of my energy to help God's children. Best feeling ever.




I can't believe that I've reached 15 months. It's really a weird feeling. Now other missionaries are coming up to me and saying, "Sister Gubler, you've been out a while. Can you give me some advice?" And I just keep thinking, "I'm still a greenie! Why are you asking me?!" I'm really starting to get annoyed with people saying, "Oh! You're going home soon!" I've started with coming back with, "Oh, no, I'll be a missionary forever. Every member a missionary!" 

Oh gosh... I really don't know how to describe this week. So this will have to do for now! haha Sorry! Questions are always appreciate to help this old mind know what to talk about ;)

Sister Gubler






No comments:

Post a Comment