Saturday, June 13, 2015

June 1, 2015

Hey Family! 
Zone Conference

I really don't have much to say for this week. Our district did a ton of service together this week. We helped a family pack up and clean their house as they're planning on moving to Maine. They have 11 kids, so they had a lot to deal with. But it was fun. And it also reminded me of just how much I never want to move everrrr againnn. haha! 


I had a twinkie for, like, the first time ever. Haha. That was interesting. I can't say that they're my favorite. 


We were taught how to do spray paint art. That was pretty awesome. A kid in Garden Valley taught us how. :) I'll have to show the boys when I get home. 





We did some more service for Tracy... But it didn't rain this time! So we didn't get stuck in the mud again ;) 
Yeahhhh.... This week was pretty slow. Sorry for the lame email...

Sister Gubler    
YAY!!!! Paige, Damon, and Jody were all baptized!!! :) (People I taught in Elgin!)



                                         Our beds and our view at the house we stayed at in Garden Valley...




No comments:

Post a Comment