Sunday, October 12, 2014

Staying in Parma!

Letter from September 15, 2014


Transfers happened today- I'm staying in Parma for at least another 6 weeks. 


Sister Pritchard went to Homedale, so I have a new companion (again- this makes comp #6...). I'm just throwing away companions like Krispy Kreme does day old donuts! But my new companion is Sister Miller- 21, from Utah, went 2 years at UVU- and she is great! She came out the transfer before me. New transfers are always a little rough, you have to get used to someone else- it's awkwardness all over again- but after 2 weeks I'm sure that everything will be great. 

I forgot my planner at home... I wasn't thinking this morning. So I'll try my best to remember everything that happened this week. Luckily (for the email), Sister Pritchard was sick and it was a slow week, so there's not much to remember. Haha

On Monday, last p-day, our zone went bowling!!




It. was. AWESOME. Since it was a Monday afternoon, we pretty much had the entire place to ourselves. :) Oh my gosh... I REALLY don't have anything to say about this week... 
Displaying 100_1367[1].JPG

Displaying 100_1369[1].JPG

We had a ward party on Saturday evening. We played kickball! 

Displaying 100_1408[1].JPG


Kristey and Amanda, my favorite people!





I have NEVER seen such a competitive ward... Seriously. It was hilarious. And Sister Pritchard and I were seriously the WORST players on the field. It was super embarrassing. "You can kick... I'm just going to go to the back of the line..." haha Did I talk about the Stewart's committing to live the Word of Wisdom?? Yeah! Well, THEY DID! They're in the process of quitting smoking- some extra prayers for them would be helpful. :) They have been growing so much since hearing about the gospel! Since Sister Pritchard was leaving, the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) was mostly spent visiting all of the members and investigators so that she could say goodbye.
Saying goodbye with the Rohrbacher's:



Nothin' new there... We really didn't have anything exciting happen! :( Bummer.

Sister Gubler

This is the couple that we live with. We went out to breakfast this morning. :)






Welcome to the District---

Displaying 100_1383[1].JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment