Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A new appreciation for Ramen Noodles


Here are some pictures from this past week. Two of my companion and I- the one of us inside our apartment is from today.  And the one outside is from us tracting... Oh joy.Yes, I know I'm not the best looking missionary on the face of the planet...  But I'm trying to make myself look presentable... sometimes. haha

Soooo... You all know that I HATE ramen, right? Well. Mission life= Ramen Noodles. And I've actually grown to enjoy it! I eat it all the time. But I'm mad at myself that I actually like it. Ugh. So wrong. It should be gross! haha Oh well.

 And the house. Well. That's a normal sight around here. Every house is either a mansion... or it looks like that lovely thing. Wonderful. Makes you want to move here, doesn't it? haha

--Sister Gubler







No comments:

Post a Comment